Video embeding?

JMart

Reaction score
No, I have seen some recent posts with it. I never could get it to work before though.

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Both of those vids work fine for me. Might be on your end browser wise maybe?

TyCorr

Reaction score
Both of those vids work fine for me. Might be on your end browser wise maybe?

When I first got this phone everything worked fine. Could click on embedded youtube links. Now I can NOT. This is the only site I visit where I can't watch them. That's why I prefer the link itself.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
When I first got this phone everything worked fine. Could click on embedded youtube links. Now I can NOT. This is the only site I visit where I can't watch them. That's why I prefer the link itself.

LOL... I use my phone as a phone. If I want to use the internet then I get on the computer...

I will say this is the only site that if I click on a thread link I get booted and have to log in again...

TyCorr

Reaction score
I used to.do that too Joe. My kid tapdanced on my laptop that I put away but mama got out, although she "never used it". The fan will run but that's it. Got another one and it was posessed. It would.close windows, delete documents while I typed, and was just generally garbage. The one day I was reading a "how to" in the garage and then sent an email which it deleted during the time I went from typing the closing to scrolling over to "SEND". Sooooo I............
Bustedcomputer.jpg

did what anybody else would have... LOL

TyCorr

Reaction score
Why cant I click on embedded youtube vids?

Only site I visit that they dont work. I can only click on the links if they provide them.

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Why cant I click on embedded youtube vids?

Only site I visit that they dont work. I can only click on the links if they provide them.

Well a little info on what your surfing with would help. Is it a computer? If so which browser, which version of windows?

TyCorr

Reaction score
Nope. Phone crowz. Android. Samsung galaxy s2. Thing is, it worked for quite a while on this phone. Then it just stopped....

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
May of been an android update then. Let me try it with my note 3 I just got and see what it does and I'll post back here in a minute.

rentstdi

Reaction score
I have a hard time seeing videos on my apple products but only on this website. It's not much of a big deal... I can start up the old computer if I want to really see something

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I just tried it on my note 3, video worked fine. Not sure.

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Of just tried it thru tapa talk and it worked fine too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2