• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WANTED TO BUY - 05-07 6.0 AFTERMARKET/UPGRADED PARTS

adamread

Reaction score
If anyones selling, I am looking to buy, used or new at less than retail prices, the following parts for my 2006 F250 6.0 Diesel CC 4x4 - 3" Lift
front & back riding on 35" tires. Mods listed are so you have an idea of if it will fit etc. If you don't know, let me know what you've got and i'll
figure out if it will work. Thanks.

Have cash in hand, and am not looking to **** around. I haven't bought much off the forums, so it's hard to establish my credibility in that way, but
I did purchase my lift through PMF last spring, so he would have my info if anyone needed some assurance or WHY. All these parts are on my short term (1 year)
to do list, but I'm in no real hurry as I won't have time to work on it for a few months yet, so I figured i'd try this.

-Aftermarket trackbar, must be a very heavy duty design, doing away with the stock axle mounted balljoint, and use Heims or another upgrdaded connection.
examples of the style I"m looking for would be Precision Metal Fab's design, or one in the likeness of Ready-Lift's with the changed mounting on the axle
side, and WCC's which is essentially the same thing. Or Baja Customs Tracinator. If nobody has any of these I'll end up buying new, but would rather save
a little coin if I could.

-Banks boost pipes, not looking to do the intercooler at this time, but interested in the upgraded boost tubes. Even the factory metal pipe to replace my
plastic one would work better than my current setup I suppose. It would be nice if it had the boots, but not necessary.

-Radius arm drop brackets for a 3" lift. I'm using PMF's 3" lift coils, but I think any aftermarket drop bracket designed for a 2-4" lift should work.

-Mag-Hytec covers for both diffs, as well as the 5R110

-Arp's or H11s, would have to be un-used.

-MTW Stage 2, preferably with the billet wheel. Would have to have very little use.

-Regulated Return, would need to be a full kit. If I have to piece it together, I might as well piece the whole thing.

-I need to do my headgaskets this spring when I've got the time, so anything that would work towards that I'm interested in, oil cooler kit, upgraded
standpipes & dummy's, injector o-ring kits, lots of things in this category.

If you've got something and are interested in selling, send me a description of what you have, and how much your looking for.

Thanks

IMG_20120821_115307.jpg

3brorce

Reaction score
I am selling my buddies new banks intercooler and boost tubes along with banks CAI

MorganY

Reaction score
I've got a set of banks tubes if your interested. Doing compounds so I have no use for them now. The hot side pipe has the 50mm Blow Off valve flange welded onto it though...

Latest posts

Members online