Wanting better ride.

jwlandry

Reaction score
Right now i have a set of X codes and a ICON mini spring pack on the front of my truck and it rides fairly rough. Who makes a set of front springs that are a progressive spring that will have the weight handling ability but also have more flex then what i have. I dont want to go to a 4'' lift, id rather keep it somewhere around 2.3-3''. But if i have to go to 4'' it is what it is.

I was thinking between either ICON or Deaver front springs. I already have an adj. trac bar as well, so thats not an issue.

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
Which shocks?
IMO do spring pack except a V code will ride better..that goes for Icons or deavers..best ride quality for the lift you have now would be a V code spring and a hanger kit..3-4.5"..TBD.

squeak12

Reaction score
I have a set of shocks that I bought in November and never installed. I have since sold the truck, so I have a set of BNIB Bilstein 5100's if your interested. My installed lengths were to be:

Front - 18.5"
Rear - 23.5"

Send me a PM if your interested. I would sell them for $305 shipped with which is about a 10% discount off of what I paid.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.