Wanting some input on Gearhead tunes

DocBar

Reaction score
I love my tunes. I had mine live tuned in Bryan and it's pretty much dead on. I usually stay in my DD or race tune.

I plan on having him live tune my compound setup when I get it all together.

06-sixoh

Reaction score
I have a 6.0, and his files are great. I can honestly say i have never heard a bad thing about Matt. I wanted to go with truck source diesel, but their policy changed right as i was going to order. Im glad that happended though, because Matt was a dream to work with. Everytime i emailed him with a question, he wrote back within hours, which i consider pretty good. I emailed him my strategy at 8 PM PST, and i had files waiting for me by 9 PM PST, SAME NIGHT. I have emailed him with a couple of questions after purchasing tunes, not specifically relating to his files, and his response was immediate.

I LOVE that his files are nearly smoke free, and he will turn down your business if you request a smoke file. As far as performance, i run his SRL as my DD, married with PHP's atlas80 FICM tune. The throttle response is amazing. When stock, the truck feels heavy and hard to get rolling. With Matts tunes, the truck feels nimble and makes in town driving a cinch. Shifting is tight and firm, and TC lockup is perfect. My truck flat out gets it. Getting on the freeway is a 100 MPH adventure everytime without trying. I havent tried anybody else, but like stated above, i have no desire to try other tunes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HuckA1A

Reaction score
Best way to find that out is to call and ask him. Any answer you get from any body else is a pure guess.
I am going to, but I like to hear what customers have to say.

There's a name I haven't seen in a coon's age...
glad to see you made it over here Huck!
What's up Chase? It's been awhile, man. The last year or so I've been OTG.lol

Guys, I thank you for all your advice.

Latest posts

Members online