Washed my 2015 and found this?

O4ep3civ

Reaction score
Anyone know what this is. I looked up the part number and nothing came up. When I was done washing it I found it on the ground.

c21bb63a76e6a31c23a9139e3ad4fbe0.jpg
dbb4b9ba8a3f3673f0d4b489f6fedb3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason

Reaction score
You wash your truck with gloves on?? Either that...or you have the weirdest ***ing hands ever..and I will have to ask you to never post pictures of them again. Ever.

O4ep3civ

Reaction score
No I had the on when I changed the oil on the wife's truck. That's when I found it. Only reason I know it's from my truck is it says ford on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
You wash your truck with gloves on?? Either that...or you have the weirdest ***ing hands ever..and I will have to ask you to never post pictures of them again. Ever.

Ebola man, ebola!

Jomax

Reaction score

If detailing it, using rim cleaner, that stuff is strong.. I use gloves while detailing. Your skin absorbs alot.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

truckman1974

Reaction score

That's funny right there.....I don't care who you are.....lol

Latest posts

Members online