webb06 official build thread

madman1234509

Reaction score
I was going to say. Pray there was just some air in the coolant system and thats why it went down, and its just something as simple as a fuel leak and not another crack. Did you reuse your fuel lines and o rings, or did you get all new stuff?

webb06

Reaction score
I was going to say. Pray there was just some air in the coolant system and thats why it went down, and its just something as simple as a fuel leak and not another crack. Did you reuse your fuel lines and o rings, or did you get all new stuff?

Ever gasket or fuel line was replaced

BFT

Reaction score
Mine went down almost the whole bottle after my EGR delete, this was also letting it idle. Still dropped down 2" below the fill line after I refilled.
I think you're alright as far as the coolant is concerned. Hopefully your oil will tell the tale

webb06

Reaction score
Mine went down almost the whole bottle after my EGR delete, this was also letting it idle. Still dropped down 2" below the fill line after I refilled.
I think you're alright as far as the coolant is concerned. Hopefully your oil will tell the tale

I've got almost 300 miles on it. I would think all the air is out by then

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Leaked in to the crankcase? Or where? I didn't have them checked, just machined the very first time

I can be wrong but if it is cracked(valve seat) in the right spot the coolant can be sent into the cylinder and be "burned" or it can go out the exhaust pipe. I mean coolant only can go in 3 diferent places. An external leak where you can see it dripping, an internal leak where it goes into the oil, or an internal leak where it is either burned or is pumped right into the exhaust valve port.

Reaction score
Hopefully it's nothing major. Keep an eye on it. Air in the tank. Or a very small external leak the evaporates before you can see it. At least we can hope for something like that.

My guess is, if there is no sludge on the fill cap, that your fine.

webb06

Reaction score
Hopefully it's nothing major. Keep an eye on it. Air in the tank. Or a very small external leak the evaporates before you can see it. At least we can hope for something like that.

My guess is, if there is no sludge on the fill cap, that your fine.

man i sure hope so

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.