West Virginia Members

Force2354

Reaction score
i work all over in charleston and on the oh border... My entire family is from WV and olive hill Ky..Im down there alll the damn time, but have to venture over to the shoe:poke:

weazel

Reaction score
Well boys, it's official, in October 2015 I will be moving back to my homeland, I live just past the Roane county line, if you get off the Elkview exit. I really miss it back home. Joined the military back in April 2001 and have been everywhere but there ever since. Look forward to meeting some of you guys when I get back.

Sent from my fortress of awesome

04stroker

Reaction score
Well boys, it's official, in October 2015 I will be moving back to my homeland, I live just past the Roane county line, if you get off the Elkview exit. I really miss it back home. Joined the military back in April 2001 and have been everywhere but there ever since. Look forward to meeting some of you guys when I get back.

Awesome!! We're about 2 hours from you. Always stop at the elk view exit for fuel and McDonald's on our way to Kentucky for TS.

weazel

Reaction score
Awesome!! We're about 2 hours from you. Always stop at the elk view exit for fuel and McDonald's on our way to Kentucky for TS.

Nice, I really miss home, my last duty station was fort Benning, that wasn't too bad, but other than that I've been on the west coast or over seas, I miss home. Last time I was there was April 2011 and I was there for 20 days, I'll be there for 2 days this upcoming April, but my family (wife and kids) are moving back in April so I will be flying back more often (to get that pooty poo)

In October 2015 I'll be moving back and going to college for 4 years, then I will get my RN and work in one of the ER's in Charleston, and living on the ridge on the family land

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I'm right outside charleston in cross lanes. I ride my sxs almost every weekend in Sanderson. right outside elk view.

Eric@HoldersDiesel

Latest posts

Members online