Western NY

PsdPullerJr

Reaction score
Sept 19 is a pull at Yankee lake, not far from pa/oh border. You should meet Bruce and come down lol lots of craziness goes on there!!

Stroke_this

Reaction score
About a hour and a half north of cuse today there is a kidding event for wheelers and SxS. It's at timberview it's a pretty easy ride. Weather kinda sucks right now. Tomorrow they are doing a test and tune day. They are set up for 300' drag race. Not sure if it's your kinda thing or not but has to be better then sitting in a hotel.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
About a hour and a half north of cuse today there is a kidding event for wheelers and SxS. It's at timberview it's a pretty easy ride. Weather kinda sucks right now. Tomorrow they are doing a test and tune day. They are set up for 300' drag race. Not sure if it's your kinda thing or not but has to be better then sitting in a hotel.
thanks man! but I have been in buffalo since I got here. they switched it up on me and I am working 7 days a week for now.

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
can a mod change the title to western NY please?

getting moved again for a few days... not even sure where at yet... lol

live life full throttle

sagebel

Reaction score
I just found out that I am moving to CT within the next month. I'll be stopping in WNY (Warsaw/Pike) for a few weeks on the way to visit family. I'll provide an update when I know more.

Latest posts

Members online