What about Beans?

revolvingsteel

Reaction score
I was sold and dead set on Gearhead tuning....until I found out today that Beans dropped their price on tuning DRAMATICALLY! Now I'm faced with a decision. Beans or Gearhead? I'm not modded hardly at all, but I will slowly upgrade as things wear out or prove inadequate. Not looking for crazy power right now just a reliable daily driver and tow pig.

thuglike

Reaction score
Never seen or driven in a gearhead tuned truck. I've seen and drove Jonathan's stuff and would recommend him all day, everyday. If I ever went away from DP, Jonathans stuff would be what I run.

DSTRBD

Reaction score
Beans is great, I have been told you can hear dueling banjos as you pull up to the shop. Its like a scene out of Deliverance, bunch of toothless hillbillys in the TN mountains.

:DLOLLOLLOL

Bean is good people, so is his staff.

OBS Boysel

Reaction score
I love my Gearhead tunes and Matt is great to deal with if you ever want to upgrade and its free. He's reburned my chip 4 or 5 times. Awesome custumer service.

Reaction score
here it is, this was on beans dyno.. this is nothing but injectors, t500, walbro pump, and tunes. and i drive it daily. it is my shop truck.

Attachments

• CCF06132012_00000.jpg
    CCF06132012_00000.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 91

Latest posts

Members online