What Do You Tow?

rpenner54

Reaction score
Here is one I was moving around the lot a couple of weeks ago.

Attachments

• Big Trailer.jpg
    Big Trailer.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 139

Tonka350

Reaction score
Im from bowdon just west of douglasville and live in tifton now. But i have to come to ellijay once a month for a company meeting. Our office is on 515 as you are coming into ellijay on the left.

super small world...my father in law has a vacation house in ellijay. at the top of Talona Mountain on Talona Mountain Rd....I'll be spending my 2 weeks of R&R there when I get home from this deployment....we'll all have to get together possibly while I'm down there...as for towing, these the only pictures I have of my truck towing...

pulling my father in laws 66 chevy c10 to the paint shop in Melbourne Florida( his normal house )
FAMILYPICS09807.jpg

pulling my friends gf's car back from Charleston AFB SC to Langley AFB VA..
truckinsc.jpg

another one in South of the Border SC
scbeachshop.jpg

the 2 of the car really weren't supposed to be for the car LOL...it was a month after I bought the truck lol.

Chad

SkySki Jason

Reaction score
super small world...my father in law has a vacation house in ellijay. at the top of Talona Mountain on Talona Mountain Rd....I'll be spending my 2 weeks of R&R there when I get home from this deployment....we'll all have to get together possibly while I'm down there...

Thats 40min from my house. Count me in!! :thumbup:

96stacked&smoken

Reaction score
nice lookin truck didnt get a chance to ask ya the other nite at the truck pull but what did you use to tint your tail lights i wana do the same thing. this is jarads bud by the way

Latest posts

Members online