What Do You Tow?

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
It was about 65 miles round trip with the tractor and didn't have any issues. It weighs about 9k. The heavy load was the hay, with 14 bales on its about 16k. The trailer did great. Its had heavier weight on it, only time it blew a tire it was empty LOL

sent from the sea

plowboy1

Reaction score
It was about 65 miles round trip with the tractor and didn't have any issues. It weighs about 9k. The heavy load was the hay, with 14 bales on its about 16k. The trailer did great. Its had heavier weight on it, only time it blew a tire it was empty LOL

sent from the sea

Must be some small bales. Ours always weighed more like 1800 lbs. per bale

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Surprised you can Haul that weight with a single wheel trailer

Trailer weight ratings are merely a suggestion
0907090854a.jpg

this is an old picture
Truck is a 5.4L Gasser too, the trailer didn't like this one very much and this is why our trucks have air bags

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Trailer weight ratings are merely a suggestion
0907090854a.jpg

this is an old picture
Truck is a 5.4L Gasser too, the trailer didn't like this one very much and this is why our trucks have air bags

I've towed my mustang and car trailer with our 5.4 E250 van before and it was pathetic, I can't imagine what that 5.4 felt like lol.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Just as long as the trailer doesn't break..lol

Na, that is a well built trailer and a short trip. about 10 miles, we just needed everything in the same place

I've towed my mustang and car trailer with our 5.4 E250 van before and it was pathetic, I can't imagine what that 5.4 felt like lol.

This is what we towed everything that needed the GN with before I bought my PSD. I will say for the loads we have had on it it did really well for what it is, it just took a long time to get up to speed and hills weren't the best LOL

onebad7.3

Reaction score
Off topic a tad, I'm interested in a 24' Corn Pro gooseneck trailer. Whats everyone's thoughts on the Corn Pro brand?

abbottfarms

Reaction score
both axles actually. the rear is bowed and the front is toed in.

live life full throttle

Nice, had a gooseneck stock trailer I loaned out to a guy for a few weeks when he moved...came back with a bent axle...I replaced both of them with heavier axles. I wanted to do it anyways, but forced upgrades aren't always the best LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.