lincolnlocker

Reaction score
eqyjazuh.jpg
3u2egeme.jpg

live life full throttle

littleredstroker

Reaction score
ja5u8ydy.jpg
not really heavy... But def got me thinking I need a trans cooler... Something tells me @ - 10* my trans shouldnt get to 210* granted that was up a steep set of switch backs, top speed 20 mph in4wd... Almost had to go low range just to keep temps down .

sent while trying not to JJ My rods!!!!!!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
at -10 odds are your trans fluid is freezing in the cooler and should be flowing through the bypass valve. what trans cooler you running? try putting a piece of cardboard in front of the trans cooler only.

live life full throttle

littleredstroker

Reaction score
The " bigger " ford one same size but the lines are bigger it looks like. I figured because I wasn't going fast enough to move air over the cooler that's.why I was getting hot

sent while trying not to JJ My rods!!!!!!

Dustball8504

Reaction score
a CCLB truck will fit on it, the ramps you got might be a little hard to fit with it unless you can stand them straight up like how the gate is on mine.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
PJ's are awesome. I was blown away by how built our 25 +5 gooseneck was built. They're more expensive then the other companies, but you get what you pay for.

yeehaw

Reaction score
i paid 6300, titled and licensed. The ramps do sit straight up if i want them that way, but with the trailer empty i just folded them all the way down.

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
i paid 6300, titled and licensed. The ramps do sit straight up if i want them that way, but with the trailer empty i just folded them all the way down.

So your ramps are like dodge mirrors LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.