What Do You Tow?

greyford1979

Reaction score
these are timbrens....
http://www.timbren.com/ses-pickup.htm

firestones version
http://m.jcwhitney.com/work-rite-load-assist-springs/p2022088.jcwx?filterid=d50405y2000g203j1

aircell makes a foam version of them too..
live life full throttle

I just picked up the aircell ones just to try them out...cost me under $130 online from advanceauto with a $50 off coupon code. Figured what the hell at that price, if I don't like them I'm not that much into them price wise. Hopefully I'll be able to try them out this weekend hauling up a truck for my brother-in-law. I'll let you guys know what I think.

GreenMachine

Reaction score
IMG00811-20130529-1112_zpsdf22ea73.jpg

Dude how much weight is that?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I just picked up the aircell ones just to try them out...cost me under $130 online from advanceauto with a $50 off coupon code. Figured what the hell at that price, if I don't like them I'm not that much into them price wise. Hopefully I'll be able to try them out this weekend hauling up a truck for my brother-in-law. I'll let you guys know what I think.

oh no chit? id like some feedback on them if you would? i want to get something like these for my dually, and nkt sure which way i wanna go yet...

live life full throttle

greyford1979

Reaction score
My brother-in-law got this Chevy, the bed, and a bunch of other stuff for free from a guy he's bought trucks off before. So I helped him haul it home today. I didn't really get a chance to see how the Air Cells work since the truck didn't squat low enough for them to rest on the axle lol.

0602131721_zps27405f20.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

B585Ford

Reaction score
My brother-in-law got this Chevy, the bed, and a bunch of other stuff for free from a guy he's bought trucks off before. So I helped him haul it home today. I didn't really get a chance to see how the Air Cells work since the truck didn't squat low enough for them to rest on the axle lol.

[/URL][/IMG]

Definitely keep us posted. I am really interested to see how they work.

Radio

Reaction score
Hauled this thing yesterday. 7500 GMC top kick. Not sure what it weighed but it was heavy. Blew an intercooler clamp in half just out of town. Then it kept derating me for over boost. Looks like I'll be cleaning up my turbo soon.

e7edeseq.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dzchey21

Reaction score

[/URL][/IMG]

The air cells don't come with a spacer to adjust it ?

greyford1979

Reaction score
The air cells don't come with a spacer to adjust it ?

They do but mine still sit too high, maybe cause my truck doesn't have the stock rear springs? I've seen pics of other brand trucks with them installed and they sit lower then they do on mine :shrug: I think when I hit bumps though that they did hit the axle, it felt slightly more cushioned then when I towed before. Or it was just all in my head LOL

Last edited:

Dustball8504

Reaction score
What size skid? When I was pulling one around all winter it was a JD 332 and it weighed 9200lbs plus the deck over was 4k.

763 Bobcat. The site said 5300 for it and 5800 for the mini ex.

and the trailer weighs 5200 lbs. I have had some good weight on mine already too, love the PJ

Love this trailer, it pulls soooooooo good. Even when its loaded up like that!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Right now mine is set to touch all the time. Ride really isn't that bad. The ride is most affected by having 65 psi in the rear tires but the tpms won't let me go lower than that

Latest posts

Members online