What have you done to your powerstroke today?

dsberman94

Reaction score
how didn't you just notice that the moment you took it off? its there for a reason. because someones head wasn't on straight when they put the tape there.

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
I ***ked up part of mine when I took off my bodyside molding and said to hell with it and pulled the whole stripe off that door. Needless to say I was at the dealer the next day to buy a replacement stripe.

RedRice589

Reaction score
how didn't you just notice that the moment you took it off? its there for a reason. because someones head wasn't on straight when they put the tape there.

I saw it when I peeled it off but what am I going to put it back on it more or less slipped my mind really lol

dsberman94

Reaction score
I saw it when I peeled it off but what am I going to put it back on it more or less slipped my mind really lol

i hate mine too i just know what its gonna look like if i remove those stripes. they couldn't have picked something that looks a little better. i hate most colors without the two tone but i hate the stripe too.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Well here it is cleaned up...
IMG_6508604232317_zpse1ba655c.jpg

IMG_6503620315082_zps0da84256.jpg

Emery19

Reaction score
stared at it, drove it, contemplated buying tires for it, decided against it because its going to be probably sitting for the next 6 months.

fine69

Reaction score
I still dont understand why they didnt come with them... where did you get yours at? Id like to do mine too.

live life full throttle...
load it like a box car, drive it like a stock car

I bought them at the dealership for $110, they fit 2011-present as is, for older trucks one bolt hole is different.

Emery19

Reaction score
whys she sitting?

moving from maine to new jersey for my new job, but the place im living im only allowed one vehicle, and my commute is 50 miles one way. so im buying a beater car and leaving both trucks at my parents. when i get settled ill eventually move closer to work and have a place i can bring my trucks down with me. my buddy is giving me a great deal on rent right now and it saves me trying to find a place while im still in maine so im going with that for now till the job fully kicks in and im through some paychecks

PsdPullerJr

Reaction score
Friday night and Saturday got tires mounted on wheels and installed, 4 inch exhaust, new power master starter, lift blocks out of rear, and factory tech valve body installed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 71

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
moving from maine to new jersey for my new job, but the place im living im only allowed one vehicle, and my commute is 50 miles one way. so im buying a beater car and leaving both trucks at my parents. when i get settled ill eventually move closer to work and have a place i can bring my trucks down with me. my buddy is giving me a great deal on rent right now and it saves me trying to find a place while im still in maine so im going with that for now till the job fully kicks in and im through some paychecks

Where in NJ you going to be? I'm right by Morristown.

Nj67

Reaction score
8k 55w

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1383608259796.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383608259796.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 58

Jason

Reaction score
Hrmm...may have to see what I can get them for with my buddies discount. So everything is the same, save for a bolt hole being different for pre '11 trucks?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.