What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Dalton_H

Reaction score
Put some all black door panels out of a 2012 lariat in my xlt. Truck also got deleted with a 5" flo pro dual exhaust, h&s egr delete and race mini maxx.

From this.
IMG_4510_zpsff9fb7bc.jpg

To this.
IMG_4511_zps3821b59d.jpg

423a4ecf-269a-46db-b061-6db666bade1b_zps75c14e5f.jpg

dsberman94

Reaction score
Well it snowed about 1/4 inch and apparently we don't have plow trucks so it melted on the roads then froze into a solid sheet of ice. And I was spinning every drive tire in 4wd trying to leave a stoplight in stock tune. Not fun.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Well it snowed about 1/4 inch and apparently we don't have plow trucks so it melted on the roads then froze into a solid sheet of ice. And I was spinning every drive tire in 4wd trying to leave a stoplight in stock tune. Not fun.

Here, we're smart about that; no plow trucks = snow on the road = ice. Solution: shut everything down the moment the roads ice over. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score

The plow trucks would not have done a thing with a 1/4 inch of snow. if it was powder they might have displaced it some, But wet they would have just packed it.

dsberman94

Reaction score
The plow trucks would not have done a thing with a 1/4 inch of snow. if it was powder they might have displaced it some, But wet they would have just packed it.

Salt that the plow trucks spread would have been nice but I do agree with this statement. I should have been more specific about the salt.

Latest posts

Members online