What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Turbosuzuki

Reaction score
Wow I knew they could mess a hood up but I wouldn't have figured a bumper on a truck like that. Glad you are OK hopefully you get the truck fixed up soon man.

vcassens

Reaction score
Wow I knew they could mess a hood up but I wouldn't have figured a bumper on a truck like that. Glad you are OK hopefully you get the truck fixed up soon man.
Just waiting on the check so i can start ordering parts
Okay so you just took it off or the deer took it off? I thought that would be pretty crazy to cleanly remove the entire thing with one hit and it not leave something still attached to the truck. I like that bumper.
Part of the grill is still attached lol i picked it up off the road.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

vcassens

Reaction score
Ah that sucks! I always worry about catching one when we go camping. I had to lock em up doing about 60 up in Pine Valley, UT barely missed clipping it. I couldn't imagine them always being around.

On a side note a have an oem replacement for sale if any of you guys catch a deer this winter.
Im just glad i was going 40 mph and not cruising at 60+ on a highway pretty sure if i was at highway speed the deer would be in with the motor lol

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Ah that sucks! I always worry about catching one when we go camping. I had to lock em up doing about 60 up in Pine Valley, UT barely missed clipping it. I couldn't imagine them always being around.

On a side note a have an oem replacement for sale if any of you guys catch a deer this winter.
post up a price man!
Im just glad i was going 40 mph and not cruising at 60+ on a highway pretty sure if i was at highway speed the deer would be in with the motor lol

yeah, that is no lie.. kinda sad that they are that flimsy and not built better.. tRex grills make some full replacements that are very nice looking..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

vcassens

Reaction score
post up a price man!

yeah, that is no lie.. kinda sad that they are that flimsy and not built better.. tRex grills make some full replacements that are very nice looking..

live life full throttle

Im thinking about the raptor style grill

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
undercoated it with fluid film..
bacba6d45b77456d48aeafcb811c9085.jpg

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I need to do this to my 2016 before the snow flies. How do you like it? Any tips on how to apply it?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
well, new York still sprays that wale semen all over the roads and has been for a month now. I have been here for over 2 years for work and it has every seam under my truck rusting away. wasn't a stitch of rust on it when I started working out here and it was only a year old off the lot when I started.. but anyway, last year my boss let me try it under a few trucks and we just used the spray cans but it took 2 cases to do a truck.. so this year he let me buy the fluid film pro kit and a 5 gallon pale. I sprayed the absolute crap out of my undercarriage and used 6 quarts.. it comes with different wands so that you can stuff it in every nook and crany and just hose it down.. I watched many you tube vids of undercoating and I got tips that way..

live life full throttle

sootie

Reaction score
well, new York still sprays that wale semen all over the roads and has been for a month now. I have been here for over 2 years for work and it has every seam under my truck rusting away. wasn't a stitch of rust on it when I started working out here and it was only a year old off the lot when I started.. but anyway, last year my boss let me try it under a few trucks and we just used the spray cans but it took 2 cases to do a truck.. so this year he let me buy the fluid film pro kit and a 5 gallon pale. I sprayed the absolute crap out of my undercarriage and used 6 quarts.. it comes with different wands so that you can stuff it in every nook and crany and just hose it down.. I watched many you tube vids of undercoating and I got tips that way..

live life full throttle

A lot of my friends in upstate NY used to come up to canada for the weekend and get their trucks done at krown.com .

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
What exactly is the stuff and like stated above, how easy is it to apply?
I was literally replying to the above post when you asked..

all in all it was about 250 bucks for everything at napa but like I stated, I only used like 6qts.. so save it or do it for your buddy and charge him a hundred bucks and a case of beer.. it usually costs 200 to 250 bucks to have a truck undercoated. at least those are the prices out here in hell... took me about 2 hrs or so and that was making sure I did the entire bed up in the fenders nearest the rails..

live life full throttle

6speedsd

Reaction score
We use it on all our mowing equipment. Works amazing on a mower deck keeping grass from sticking underneath. Hedge trimmer bar, same scenario, but you can almost hear how much he smoother it glides with the stuff on there. Has a definite unmistakable smell too. You smell it, you know what it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
We use it on all our mowing equipment. Works amazing on a mower deck keeping grass from sticking underneath. Hedge trimmer bar, same scenario, but you can almost hear how much he smoother it glides with the stuff on there. Has a definite unmistakable smell too. You smell it, you know what it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

yeah, it is a great product. I use it on everything. great for rusty bolts and nuts.. way better then pb blaster.. yeah, my truck smells.. you get within 20ft and you can smell it big time.. I guess it's the lanolin...

live life full throttle

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
I am still rounding up parts for a full service job on my 6.37.

new break pads, upper and lower oil pan since my current one is leaking, transmission flush and new fluids, fuel filters, oil change, coolant flush and change, front and rear diff fluid changed, front and rear diff covers swapped out for OUO ones, maghytech transmission oil pan, new power steering pump, redhead steering gearbox, new 37.1350/20 Toyo RT Tires and last transfer case oil flush and change.

going to be a long weekend to get it all done once it all gets here but im sure will make the truck feel almost new again

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I am still rounding up parts for a full service job on my 6.37.

new break pads, upper and lower oil pan since my current one is leaking, transmission flush and new fluids, fuel filters, oil change, coolant flush and change, front and rear diff fluid changed, front and rear diff covers swapped out for OUO ones, maghytech transmission oil pan, new power steering pump, redhead steering gearbox, new 37.1350/20 Toyo RT Tires and last transfer case oil flush and change.

going to be a long weekend to get it all done once it all gets here but im sure will make the truck feel almost new again
swap every fluid out for LE.. you will love it.. I did that myself..

live life full throttle

hermantile

Reaction score
Retorqued bolts yesterday to finalize a project that took me 3 evenings in my garage. X/B leaf spring conversion to my EX. New shocks, brakes and steering stabilizer while I was crawling around under there.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.