What I learned at TS '12

dirtboy25

Reaction score
Just detailed the truck, cannot wait to head down thurs

Kid took mine to prom tonight so it's all waxed and looking good. Hopefully I don't get it too dirty before coming. :D

Looks like I will be meeting some of you guys out there! I will be there Thursday morning.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Hellz yeah!!! Give me a shout when you get there. I'll be there around noon.

K_Hood

Reaction score
Looks like I'll be joining as well. Unfortunately I won't get to head that way till Thursday afternoon (1:40pm) cause I got class until then, according to the directions it's around a 12 hour drive to there from where I'm at in Central Florida, but I'll try and make up time the best I can when I can. :pimp:

Looking forward to finally putting some faces with the names. :toast:

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
I'll be the fat old bald guy driving this

20120512_141218.jpg

maybe I'll meet a few more of you this year if you know what I'm driving.

jdc753

Reaction score
Are we all gonna get some name tags to find each other around the track and at Wha Bah's or is everyone gonna sit in their truck all day lol

InigoMontoya.jpg

Should be riding around in my truck but not 100% sure yet as I am coming down with a buddy and his Dmax too. Luckily thanks to facebook I got a pretty good idea what most people look like. Can't wait to shake some hands and make some stories putting faces to names.

dirtboy25

Reaction score
Are we all gonna get some name tags to find each other around the track and at Wha Bah's or is everyone gonna sit in their truck all day lol

InigoMontoya.jpg

LOL... Hello, My name is dirtboy25, you can call me Kenny.

Hopefully, if i get one in time, I'll be sporting a PSA t-shirt so maybe a few people can stop me and say hi.

INFAMOUS

Reaction score
Kid took mine to prom tonight so it's all waxed and looking good. Hopefully I don't get it too dirty before coming. :D

Hellz yeah!!! Give me a shout when you get there. I'll be there around noon.

I will be rolling up in Rudy's Crew Cab and probably the only one rockin the Elite shirt. I'm leaving around 7:00 on Wednesday. I'm gonna try to make it there in time for the shin digs!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
was gonna bring the pulling truck but something went wrong last pull in the motor. want have back together in time. stayin at the ramada driving the ol flatbed.

310655_2557734985350_1313257920_2911211_2001502144_n.jpg

OBS Boysel

Reaction score
Took the truck to National Trails Friday night for some test a tune to get everything ready to run and blew the transmission into little pieces. I am praying that will be back in to run. Still heve no idea what its gonna run with the new set up.:shrug:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.