What level kit to buy for 05 f350

Harley350

Reaction score
Want to level my truck . Not sure on what kit to go with ? And will a level kit hinder anything per towing a camper 10 times a year ??
Thanks

JMart

Reaction score
If you want to improve the ride when you do it, get with Trevor at PMF and get some progressive rate coils.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
^ this. Icon or Carli kits. I'd do a 2.5" lift(i.e. The level and 4" blocks) puts the rear at 350 srw height, plus your tire height.

If you're on a budget, readylift.

If you're broke like me, a little spacer up front lol.(can be had from Trevor@PMF as well)

And 4" block out back any way for a stockish rake/level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harley350

Reaction score
$$$ I guess it depends on what i can get for the $$$ just bought this truck with 180k mi so i am doing everything i can to make it a piece of mind 👍 new shocks are on the list so i figured i want to level it also so no better time than the present ! Would a good kit come with shocks/springs also ?

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
The problem with leveling and using a camper is the sagging look when loaded. It's only a visual issue so it's not a mechanical concern. This is the main reason the trucks have a rake from the factory.

Harley350

Reaction score
Ok i got ya, rite now the camper is only 5,100lbs so i can not see that being a big issue now but one day ill swap for a fifth wheel then maybe ill put on a set of air bags or a couple extra leafs ..

patrick@WDI

Reaction score
Icon has a kit with shocks and an adjustable track bar that is nice

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk