what turbo is this for

under pressure

Reaction score
Yes i no, i was looking for the T4 info. Thanks.
Add a S366 and ur about 1500 bucks if the hot side IC pipes lines up.

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
Doesnt turbonetics position their mounts a good bit further forward to the intake-y than most other custom t4 mount builders?

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Got to love how those kits started out at over $2500 bucks and now is under $1000...

Always said its one of the best looking T4 kits bar none... Just wanted too much money for it.

Reaction score
this kit does move the turbo forward...here is a better picture of the kit..

Attachments

• T-4.jpg
    T-4.jpg
    703.6 KB · Views: 103

under pressure

Reaction score
Must be why this kit comes with a turbine blanket.... about 100 bucks.

Just a sexy bunch of parts.

Reaction score
the kit uses 45* boots to make the "Y" lean forward to let the turbo move forwad..i think it will need a brace to help keep the "Y" from trying to stand up...i dont know..i have not run it yet.. from some pictures i have seen with the 467 on a irate mount..it looks like the TN kit raises the turbo a little as well..at least on my motor it looks that way...i think its a really nice kit..fit is nice and the polished SS looks nice on the motor...i also love the fact that the collector is cast..it should hold the heat a lot better and last a lot longer....

Attachments

• 880-11266_7[2].jpg
    880-11266_7[2].jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Reaction score
Must be why this kit comes with a turbine blanket.... about 100 bucks.
Just a sexy bunch of parts.
the blanket helps hold the heat in the exhaust housing for faster spool up...also helps keeps under the hood temps down and protetcs that fuel line on the pasanger head from getting hot.....

So do you think this would be a good kit to consider buying or not?
I bought my kit from unlimited diesel (a sponsor here) my kit came with braided lines and plenum inserts..I don't see them in the link above... it was also 150 bucks to ship..that was last April..I'm glad unlimited shipped for free...all and all for what you get in this kit..i think this kit is well worth it...if you dont want the full kit..unlimited can sell you this kit with out the IC pipes and other toy's for a little less $$...send them a PM and ask..
http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/member.php?u=143

Last edited:

Buffalo444

Reaction score
Question to anyone who has ran it, would this fit an obs with superduty manifolds, i/c, and a regulated return?

sent by the beard

Reaction score
are new i/c pipes included?

sent by the beard
comes with the cold side.. you need to use your stock hot side with the adapter pipe that comes in the kit...the picture below shows the kit on a motor how ever the picture shows un polished up pipes..the kit does come with polished up pipes..

Attachments

• Ford73LStage2RearTop_sm.jpg
    Ford73LStage2RearTop_sm.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited: