What type of fuel additive?

Sky's 250

Reaction score
For whatever reason it won't let me open the link. I'll have to try it at home on my laptop. Thanks for the info btw

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Thanks for all the accolades fellas. Full Torque has really taken off for two reasons. First is you guys and y'all's word of mouth. My phone never stops ringing. Second, the stuff just works!
Shoot me a text if you want some brother!

616-460-9949
JK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimdawg185

Reaction score
My Lubrication Engineers rep at my work just gave me a pint of winter Full torque. Looking forward to trying it out! He said it was in development for 4 years before it actually came on the market.

Whats the name of the rep?

Tim1216

Reaction score
Anybody using archoil oil and fuel additives? I've been reading a lot of good things lately about it

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Line8

Reaction score
Archoil. Works well for me. I started with Diesel kleen. The used opti lube for a bit. The archoil shuts my injectors up best.

Sent from my telephone

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Lubrication engineers: full torque. Best stuff I've ever tried and I've tried about everything out there. Quicker starts, less smoke, 1.5+ better mpgs over other makes. Look em up on the sponsor page, a lot of good reads.
exactly what i was going to say!

Thanks for all the accolades fellas. Full Torque has really taken off for two reasons. First is you guys and y'all's word of mouth. My phone never stops ringing. Second, the stuff just works!
Shoot me a text if you want some brother!

616-460-9949
JK

this^^^ great guy to order from..

ordering case after case now for my work... just gotta get them on board with the grease now. lol

live life full throttle

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Kevin is the man!! And Pyroshield is some sick stuff for sure.
Kevin knows his stuff and is a really good dude. You will love that Full Torque.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.