What's everyone running for tunes on the older 6.7

Tfowlt

Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone is running for tunes on the 6.7s that have the old turbo. I've got a 2011 6.7 with intake straight pipe, egr unplugged, running a minimax with canned tunes. I would like a tune that can beat my buddy's duramax with efi live but not sure if that going to happen while trying to stay under 30psi of boost. Let me know what you guys think and reviews on your experiences or suggestions.

Thanks in advance and sorry if there's already a thread but I couldn't find one.

O&G

Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone is running for tunes on the 6.7s that have the old turbo. I've got a 2011 6.7 with intake straight pipe, egr unplugged, running a minimax with canned tunes. I would like a tune that can beat my buddy's duramax with efi live but not sure if that going to happen while trying to stay under 30psi of boost. Let me know what you guys think and reviews on your experiences or suggestions.

Thanks in advance and sorry if there's already a thread but I couldn't find one.

I'm running a similar setup and have the last H&S updates, not sure if they're even available now. I'd just call No Limit, that's where I'm going when it's time for a new turbo and LPF system. I just passed 100K, 70k plus ******d with 2011 stock turbo. I maintain and take care of here well, don't beat on her too much and I don't tow as much as some of the other guys out there, but when I do it's 12k to 14K lbs.

"6.7.33 June 17, 2013 – Internal firmware updates (NO tuning changes)

6.7.32 April 30, 2013 – P0245 adjusted for C&C trucks

6.7.31 April 11, 2013 – Street tuner firmware updated for internal MCC checks (1031), Injection timing modifications for increased efficiency, Turbo calibration parameters modified to relieve stress on stock turbo, Turbo boost thresholds raised to achieve a wider range of variance around desired boost, Gear position display modified to work fully while in Tow/Haul, Fuel injection thresholds modified to combat low rail pressure on aggressive tuning levels"