• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Whats it Worth? 95 PSD 49k orginal miles

Bulletproof7.3

Reaction score
What do you think this truck is worth ?

its a 95 7.3 XL with 49,xxx Miles on it. Brand new 10 ply mud tires and Like New Wester Uni Mount plow, used 1 season. Zero Rust on cab corners or over fender wells. Does have some in the bed, where there was a plastice bed liner in it before. Has normal wear and tear, scratches and dings. Nothing bad at all.

3" down pipe. Intake, TS 6 pos chip. XLT Seat

I think this truck should bring 10-12,000 all day with the snow plow on it. But just wanted your opinions.

photo_zps7e529c42.jpg

obsinterior2_zps244868d5.jpg

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
I have an identical truck with 68k miles and I gave $9k for it with the plow.

Is your intention to sell this one? If so PM me and we can work a deal.

Bulletproof7.3

Reaction score
Not sure if its my intention to sell it right at this moment.. but i really didnt know where else to put it on the forum. I didnt want to put it as a feeler, just because I think for people that want to sell but have their trucks to high.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
I have seen them sell for 12 to 15k without a plow. If they have low miles and look mint. they sell for a mint.

I know its not the best but check out Ebay and see what you find.

Bulletproof7.3

Reaction score
I Will think about it over the weekend and think it through. Sometimes I get in a mood where I feel like I need to sell it, and then I think it over too much. My biggest issue is not knowing If I will even be able to plow snow next year. This truck has had the plow on for 1 year as a regular plow truck. Just parking lots and what not. Just FYI

Latest posts

Members online