Where to find new cps

Cowboyup

Reaction score
I have searched all over and can not find a good new cps. Where is everybody finding them? I checked on riffraff and dieselorings and no luck. Thanks in advance

caladash

Reaction score
International dealer. 28 bucks for the dark gray one with purple o-ring. If you don't have a dealer local to you PM me and I can pick one up and ship it to you. Shipping shouldn't be to bad.

Cowboyup

Reaction score
I bought mine local, got one from Napa and one from Advanced auto
I got one from autozone yesterday because it was the only open place, drove 600 miles and it defiantly affected my mpg, it will be my spare

International dealer. 28 bucks for the dark gray one with purple o-ring. If you don't have a dealer local to you PM me and I can pick one up and ship it to you. Shipping shouldn't be to bad.
Thats what I was thinking but everywhere was closed this weekend and was wondering if there was a place to order online.

parts store CPS are known to cause issues.
get one from Ford or IHC
Yep, my issue so far with that one from autozone was mpg, and idle sounded a little off to me.

1876736C91
Thank ya very much, this is what i was needing.

Cowboyup

Reaction score
I recognize your screen name haha. Other than mpg everything was good to go. sorry about not texting ya last night, i got here and flat crashed

onebad7.3

Reaction score
Talking about mpg, how much increase are you guys seeing with the IH one over one from napa/autozone?

Cowboyup

Reaction score
I just filled up since my trip a couple days ago. I usually get close to 18 mpg on the trip i make and this time it was about 16.

onebad7.3

Reaction score
The Ford cps is made by International...............Shhhhhh.

How much does Ford add to the price?
I found the original one that was in the truck tonight, I think i'm going to put that one in and take this auto zone junk out.

Latest posts

Members online