which alarm/remote start?

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be cheaper to order online then just pay them to install??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

mint-6oh

Reaction score
Do you need alarm too or are you just wanting a remote start? If you just want a remote start I would look at the ford accessory ones. They pretty much just plug in and are less than $300 iirc. Have had them in my last 5 vehicles with no issues

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Alarm isn't going to do anything for you. When you hear a alarm going off do you think someone is stealing a car or that their alarm is just going off.

bigaF250

Reaction score
I hear ya on that. But the alarm in my truck disables the truck when it goes off. Only thing that will allow it to start is to shut it off with the remote. Would suck if I lost the remote tho haha.

FX4 F2-Fifty

Reaction score
I know. I've had one. Just get a lot of false triggers

Maybe I've been lucky but only "false" trigger I've had was thunder set it off one night. Someone backed into the truck in a parking lot , alarm notified me, got outside just as he was starting to drive away. But I agree on an alarm not doing much to stop a thief.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Maybe I had bad luck but mine always went off when nothing was happening and never went off when something actually did

FordPSD64

Reaction score
I think viper is one of the best aftermarket alarms on the market. I had them in my 7.3 and my 6.4. Had the smart start system off my iPhone and I could unlock my truck anywhere in the country if I had signal. It was pricey, but when you got 3k worth of stuff Inside it's worth the money

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.