which sct

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Lookin to get a new tuner now because i need custom tunes and not one of the custom tuners i have now does files for the DD. Id like to get another DD for gauges so i dont want the livewire. What other sct tuners are there that can be custom tuned and who can tune them. Thanks. Ryan

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
i would just get the livewire.. a lot of people(including myself) have had problems out of the X3/SF3.. and i wouldnt trust bluetooth from the TSX to tune my truck.. just get a DD from drewtech for gauges.. thats what i did and i love it.

as for tuning-Eric@IDP can give you a preloaded livewire, which would be the best option IMO considering all the options you have with shifting, etc.., but matt@gearhead is also doing custom tuning which can be sent through email(correct me if im wrong), and mike@KEM can do the same on some of his tunes(patrick can chime in on that also)

on edit: i read you already have a DD, my bad

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Still got the DD. RCD cant do them yet and when they can they want 200 a tune. All my tunes i paid for are worthless now. Thinkin of goin to a stock hpfp so tunings not a pain in the ass.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
erics tuners are customed tuned for modded pumps already its an option

blk350on20s

Reaction score
I emailed ted last night. Think its more than i can spend now but am looking at used ones in my price range. Bought a few goodies last week that slimmed my pockets lol

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
there's a used one w/ innovative tunes in the classified for $550. Innovative package alone is $400 bucks. I already have a livewire but not tunes on it I'm debating picking it up if you don't want it

edit: craig tree'd me

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.