Which torque converter?

strokin6L

Reaction score
heard bad things with suncoast. Precision TC's have been really good at big power levels. RCD's spec'd precision sounds to be a really nice unit. Heard good things with DPC to tho.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
They're good converters, I've just seen many of them come apart with high horsepower trucks. I just like the idea of a triple disc 13" over a triple disk 12"

ford rules

Reaction score
What stall speeds are you guys going with? Or is it pretty dependent upon the build of the truck?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
What stall speeds are you guys going with? Or is it pretty dependent upon the build of the truck?

Not to hi-jack but if I'm planning on a somewhat big non vgt in the near future should I go a little higher stall speed then stock with my precision converter? Would like to know cause trans is getting done this week

strokin6L

Reaction score
how did you like that PI with that charger back then jared? Would you go with the same 2200 stall with the new RCD spec'd PI tho?

ODAWG714

Reaction score
Went to a diesel trans shop locally that does trannys for PPE he says my TC is fine n no need to change it :-/ he says do injectors first and worry about the TC after if I want. So guess injectors in the future

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.