White or Sterling Gray?

NCPowerStroke

Reaction score
well my gpa has narrowed it down to these two colors..what color would you get and why? hes planning on buying it on saturday, and hes having a hard time pickin between the colors

17BLKplat

Reaction score
well my gpa has narrowed it down to these two colors..what color would you get and why? hes planning on buying it on saturday, and hes having a hard time pickin between the colors

Did your interior thread help any? PSA is quite a good spot to turn too :naughty:

I'm with Eric. A lot of white trucks roaming around. I love white, don't get me wrong, but the grey is mean too.

java

Reaction score
I vote grey, all three of our 350s are grey and black two tone. LOL

NCPowerStroke

Reaction score
Did your interior thread help any? PSA is quite a good spot to turn too :naughty:

I'm with Eric. A lot of white trucks roaming around. I love white, don't get me wrong, but the grey is mean too.

yeah the interior thread helped ALOT! thats what helped him decide to get a ford.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I like my white tri coat metallic a lot. It really helps hide dust if your driving on rock roads a lot. The gray is a sweet looking color though.

Reaction score
I've been lookin At these trucks to an I really like the Oxford white two tone with adobe, but everyone else is right there is alot of them around :shrug:

Manytoys

Reaction score
I didn't mind my white one but I was saddened everytime I saw a tuxedo black one. I'm not sad now that I have a black one.
ugajy8e5.jpg

gajy2uqy.jpg

Latest posts

Members online