White smoke after letting off

08Monster

Reaction score
Does anyone get a cloud of white smoke if they rev and let off? Deeleted, gear head tunes, no limit intake. When I rev in neutral, I get the initial little bit of black, than a cloud of white that follows? Is this normal? Looks awfully ghetto

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

HOUTX01X

Reaction score
only white smoke I get is from the CCV tube. Other then that I get a puff of black when I hammer down but it clears up quick.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I get a little bit of blue smoke when the trucks cold but once it warms up I only get the typical blackish grey smoke. Like above the only white smoke I see is from the CCV tube

Last edited:

cbrown

Reaction score
Condensation in intercooler? Time of year for big temp swings, and I know it's been seen before. Just a thought and easy enough to check. Did it just start? Does it do it all the time, clear up after a bit, etc etc?

08Monster

Reaction score
It's always done it, just never thought anything of it. Any ideas of what to check? No smoke at all other than under that condition. Minor puff of blue on a cold start

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Str8Ugly

Reaction score
mine does this too except its not white but its a greyish color, hasnt had any ill effect and i send my oil off for analysis every once in a while and nohing found in the oil as far as wear items or premature failure that could occur

six-seven13

Reaction score
I get a steady white smoke on a cold start. The colder the temperature the thicker the smoke. It has always cleared up as the truck warms up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.