Who all has updated to the V6 PIP tunes for the 15's?

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Intake: That BIG f'r from No Limit. LMAO

Cool. Contacting PIP was my next step. Loaded up the V6 so I wasn't sure if I missed something. Level 2 is doing pretty good.

FordPSD64

Reaction score
Does anyone else get a CCV code on theirs? The old tunes I didn't have that. But with the updated tunes I get a CCV code and a CEL so I can't remote start the truck. I have mikes no limit CCV reroute kit

FordPSD64

Reaction score
Damn, I get a CCV code on the new tunes, the old ones I never got it. But it won't me let remote start the truck so I put it back on the old tunes.

Josh F250

Reaction score
I've only run v6 but no issues or CEL light of any kind in 5k miles for me. I tried a couple other tunes and so far like PIP performance the best.

higherlife

Reaction score
Do yall have the CCV reroute mod or no?

Yes. The old v6 never threw the code after I reloaded the tunes several times. Still had a CEL due to a larger intake. If you have an odb2 to USB plug I could walk you threw getting the codes cleared for good.

FordPSD64

Reaction score
Naw I just have the cable that goes into the computer. I talked to them yesterday and they said they're working on fixing that problem with the CCV re route. He said not all the trucks get that code but for me to send him my serial number off the SCT and when they write the new tunes they would send them out to me.

oxcobra

Reaction score
Unplugged the other 2 connections today and like everyone else said it made a huge difference. It's like it wasn't making full boost before. I'm in love all over again.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.