Who Has The Best Tuning Now?

Tim1216

Reaction score
I'm interested in trying Tyrant tunes as well, I want the EB back. How can I contact him?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

jswan

Reaction score
Are you actually seeing 20 psi with the EB? I'm only getting about 7 psi, but I can feel that it is working. My EB only seems to work with tow haul mode is that how it's supposed to be?

NorthernSuperDuty

Reaction score
Are you actually seeing 20 psi with the EB? I'm only getting about 7 psi, but I can feel that it is working. My EB only seems to work with tow haul mode is that how it's supposed to be?
Ya, def seeing 20psi from time to time. Even 21 or 22 when aggressively downshifting into 4th or 3rd. Had the tune for a couple weeks now. Loving it.

ncollins64

Reaction score
I'll comment on cales tunes. He will take care of ya. There awesome. I had gh and have nothing bad to say about them but cales trans tune is amazing and his engine tunes are flat nasty. I'll be doing testing in the coming days against the big tuners.

ImAti0n

Reaction score
Yeah I'm running a tow tune now and it screams.

When I switch over to the Ez lynk I am seriously considering buying a hot tune from him Since I'll have SOTF capability

ccmac

Reaction score
I was going to swap my sct with tyrant tunes for a ******* just to check it out, and after driving a ******* tuned pickup I can say it's different, but I still liked Cales tunes. His street and performance fit my driving perfectly, and have to say he's had the best customer service of anyone I've dealt with recently in this industry.

Jomax

Reaction score
I was going to swap my sct with tyrant tunes for a ******* just to check it out, and after driving a ******* tuned pickup I can say it's different, but I still liked Cales tunes. His street and performance fit my driving perfectly, and have to say he's had the best customer service of anyone I've dealt with recently in this industry.

How is the smoke output on his race tune?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ncollins64

Reaction score
Can't speak for anyone but myself but cales performance tune on my truck is smoke free at wot. It's hard to even get a puff, only a small bit when you nail it.

Jomax

Reaction score
Can't speak for anyone but myself but cales performance tune on my truck is smoke free at wot. It's hard to even get a puff, only a small bit when you nail it.

Stock turbo on the 2013? Curious about tuning for a 2015+. Most tuners are conservative on 2011-14 trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online