Who has Traction bars on a stock height truck?

Pa/powerstroke

Reaction score
I am looking to get traction bars for my truck either at stock height or i might do an add a leaf. Just wondering what brand anyone is running.

sootie

Reaction score
Trevor at PMF makes an awesome setup, his handle is NotStock on here

pmfsuspension.com

militant83

Reaction score
I think the OUOs ran $600 or so for the set and around $250-$300 or so to have installed at my local shop. I have the weld on version.

JD3020

Reaction score
Do they make any difference in ride quality? Do you notice them at all other than traction? What about uneven terrain?

A decent set of bars shouldn't effect ride quality. And they don't necessarily add traction, but they keep the rear axle from hopping around when your tires are spinning or launching hard. Makes a big difference on wet roads. My OBS would hop so hard that it'd open up the glovebox.

I built my bars, got the frame mounts from a member on here and axle mounts from a friend with a CNC machine. Bars are built out of 2x.250" DOM with tractor 3rd links. Been on for 2 years with a ton of abuse and heavy towing with 0 issues. I think i have around $150 in em plus a couple hours of fabbing/welding/drilling/painting.

militant83

Reaction score
on_bars_for_99_04_ford_superduty_f_250_f_350_photo.jpg

You got any pics of them. I want full length ones.

No but they look similar to these

Pa/powerstroke

Reaction score
Ok I was going to do procomps but you have to have at least a 4in lift. And the most I want to do is an add a leaf.

fnlyfree

Reaction score
After I installed my PMF bars I noticed less body roll when turning. No real change in ride quality. They made a huge difference in traction on my truck. No more axle wrap and really smoothed out trans shifting.

sootie

Reaction score
After I installed my PMF bars I noticed less body roll when turning. No real change in ride quality. They made a huge difference in traction on my truck. No more axle wrap and really smoothed out trans shifting.

werd^^^

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.