who is a dealer for amsoil or howes for diesel treatment?

jcain

Reaction score
Any of our current sponsors dealers? I used Howes all last year but am open to suggestions like Amsoil. What do y'all use?

maxxedout

Reaction score
I use Howes now... I used Power Service for years, but I had a couple bad experiences with it..... Ever since I switched to Howes, the truck has seemed to run great, and no gelling issues to speak of. (Let's hope it stays that way though haha.)

ToMang07

Reaction score
I personally just use power service.

But if you need a quote for Amsoil products, PM me with what you want, how much, and an address.

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
I have been getting good feedback from my customers on the new dtech fuel upgrades. And the Royal purple cetane booster.

eng53ine

Reaction score
I liked the cenpeco atomic diesel, used all last winter and my former boss swore by it. Haven't seen it since the local truck stop sold out to go mart, so I'll probably be trying howes or going back to stanadyne since it seems to be everywhere now. I have heard good about howes though

02 ccsb, lariat, 7.3 auto, 4x4, 4" duals, 6637, IH bellowed up pipes, RiffRaff billet wheel.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I buy stanadyne by the case. Always been good for me but I've used power service when I run out. Think most our sponsors can get it also

:stupid:

I buy mine form Jared@RiverCityDiesel on here. Even with shipping it is cheaper than I can buy it other places or other products and it works great. My truck gelled up on me last year using PowerService. Switched to stanadyne and haven't had any problems since.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
howes in my 6.7 and power service in my 7.3s... dont ask me why but the 7.3s like ps better then howes and the 6.7 likes howes better then ps... i gain 1 to 1.5 mpg in the 6.7 so i run it year around.

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.