Who's running 325s on stock 20s?

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
I may have been told wrong then...I know our brush fire truck has 295s on it without a problem but I am not sure of the overall height of it tho. I'm sure that comes into play but I would've thought the width would be the biggest factor.

Mine doesn't rub bad by anymeans, I have just seen the marks on my radius arms is all. I've never heard or felt it rub on there, only seen the marks afterwards. Need to touch it up with some semi gloss paint when I get the chance actually as I noticed it was starting to show a slight surface rust lol

Thank you! I've actually been really thinking about lowering mine down to 2.5" with a little smaller tire. I'm buying a house and the garage is 7' so I'm wanting to get it in the door if needed. If you already have the 2.5 I'd would leave and for sure save the money for a turbo. I'm wanting a streetmaxR something bad!

DUDE! I'm literally in the same predicament and the house we close on next week has just a single door, 2 car garage with a lower 7' door height as well lol. I imagine my truck could squeeze in there but I'm already scheming on building myself a small 36'x24' 3 bay shop out back so I have a place to hide from the wife haha. And I've literally been looking at midwest's Streetmax R's for the past 2 weeks. Just hoping my turbo can last me until I'm ready to purchase the Streetmax R

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
Mine doesn't rub bad by anymeans, I have just seen the marks on my radius arms is all. I've never heard or felt it rub on there, only seen the marks afterwards. Need to touch it up with some semi gloss paint when I get the chance actually as I noticed it was starting to show a slight surface rust lol

Ahh gotcha. Ya that's probably what I'll end up with next then.

FYI your truck is absolutely perfect man. I'm torn between running a 4.5" Icon lift with decent width tires & offset (like yours) or just leaving my current 2.5" Icon leveling kit to keep the truck more simple and saving for turbo & fuel pump swap later haha

What this guy said! I'm drooling everytime I see it...

Thank you! I've actually been really thinking about lowering mine down to 2.5" with a little smaller tire. I'm buying a house and the garage is 7' so I'm wanting to get it in the door if needed. If you already have the 2.5 I'd would leave and for sure save the money for a turbo. I'm wanting a streetmaxR something bad!

Dude...my carli 2.5" is just dying to up to a 4.5" haha I'm in for a swap!

Latest posts

Members online