Whos running MPD's single 66?

ingrahams

Reaction score
I am looking at this kit for my 08 and wanted to hear from the people running it. I have read the build threads where they have been installed so i am curious how they have been to live with. Has anyone dynoed with there set up? Who s running stock fuel and who is running airdog, injectors, etc. Is the 66 with stock fuel still safe with the stock trans. I am waiting to see how the 4R100 does behind MPD's truck as i think it is the answer for the single charger trucks due to the PCS controller. Any input is appreciated.
-Stew

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Seabee is on here. Eric@PTP. he is running stock everything else and loves it. he said he it spools up quick as stock and pulls really hard. hopefully he'll chime in.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Colton and I both have the 66 kit, spool up is great and its pretty damn fast. I haven't ran mine down the track or put it on the dyno yet, Colton ran some 12.6's though with his set up, I'm not all sure what he has done other than that. I just have the 66, GoGo ported intake, CFM elbow, 4" down pipe and 5" exhaust and a egr delete. Fuel mods will be getting added once the S480 gets added on. I've been meaning to get some videos done, I'll have to get on it. Your stock trans won't be loving life after a while, it can't hold up with much more than 600 HP to the wheels.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
DO IT ..... Haha there kits are awesome... Spool up with 60hp injectors are probably faster then stock turnkey with stock injectors.... Drive a dmax is the best comparison for driveablity

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
Colton and I both have the 66 kit, spool up is great and its pretty damn fast. I haven't ran mine down the track or put it on the dyno yet, Colton ran some 12.6's though with his set up, I'm not all sure what he has done other than that. I just have the 66, GoGo ported intake, CFM elbow, 4" down pipe and 5" exhaust and a egr delete. Fuel mods will be getting added once the S480 gets added on. I've been meaning to get some videos done, I'll have to get on it. Your stock trans won't be loving life after a while, it can't hold up with much more than 600 HP to the wheels.

This is very true!!!!! Get on it boy!!!!!

Sprman

Reaction score
HaHa, I'll have to get the boss to let me have one of the shop guys record me.

That thing is retarded... although the Jeep almost took you the other day.... thank goodness i had that minivan block you in the other lane!!LOL

But really, Erics truck is pretty damn quick now. Sounds like a pissed off baboon, but it's pretty bad ass.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.