Whos tunes for non-vgt setups?

slc6oh

Reaction score
Im running gh srl+ as a daily and a 40hp ficm and like it. Theres tons of options tho, tsd,idp,gh,

slc6oh

Reaction score
And honestly; it seems like depending on how you drive/where you drive you might not like some tunes that alot rave about. Might be some trial and error

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
Yeah I've had a few stock tunes and yeah all different. I have ********** but I thought I'd ask here and see if someone pointed at one guy more so. GH seems king on vgt setups. Possibly likewise on non-vgt too

thewrubelator

Reaction score
GH has awesome tuning, but I think he holds back some fuel on some of his, Jesse makes some big power tuning from what I hear. I daily a GH file, with a 1.6ms and it's good, not to hot and smokey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slc6oh

Reaction score
yeah on my 362 stock injector setup I started with idp, back and forth a few times trying to get the lockup in od pushed out and just never got it right, power was good, then tried gh. one message back to em to hold off shifting into od to keep ontop of the turbo better and they nailed it first shot. so that's what I have been on. I know injectors would keep me ontop of it better, but as far as power and shifting and all just feeling "right" I like the gh tunes.

Mdub707

Reaction score
I have a nearly identical setup to slc60h and use IDP and love them. Some of it just comes down to how you use your truck and your personal preference as well. IDP has always been good to me and I love the non VGT tuning too.

The beauty of it is we have tons of options! Try them all!

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
I have a nearly identical setup to slc60h and use IDP and love them. Some of it just comes down to how you use your truck and your personal preference as well. IDP has always been good to me and I love the non VGT tuning too.

The beauty of it is we have tons of options! Try them all!

we strictly use IDP as well for all of our tunes no matter what platform, there non vgt 6.0 stuff is excellent as well

04cr450

Reaction score
I have a live tune from idp for my setup below. Race tune. It is ignorant. Nice they are 20 mins from me- I like my tsd spd tune and gh srl tune though for steet/ daily driving, much smoother power and trans shifting.

slc6oh

Reaction score
I will add to my previous comment.

while I use ******** srl+ for daily
the inn0vative tow tune I have is night and day better than the gh tow tunes I have .

Reaction score
I will add to my previous comment.

while I use ******** srl+ for daily
the inn0vative tow tune I have is night and day better than the gh tow tunes I have .
How so

On edit, just remembered this is for non vgt, so it doesn't pertain to me. carry on

06-6.0l, CCLB 4X4, studded, reworked heads, egr gone, cab reroute, blue spring mod, 6.4 banjos, updated dummy plugs, stand pipe, and stc fitting; New oil cooler, New ipr, New icp, atlas 40 FICM, powermax turbo, and Geerhead tunes, 325/65R18

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online