Who's tunes should i try next?

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I like Beans because if there is aspects you don't like about the tunes... like shift points. You can call him up and he will send you out a new chip with the fixes. Plus I do have to say that with his canned tunes my truck made 495rwhp 1075rwtq... after live tuning it made 545rwhp 1243rwtq... IMO thats pretty respectable numbers for mail order tunes.

So what kinda setup are you running on your truck?

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I think he is running 250/100 injectors SRP1 HPOP and a 38r with a 1.15

That's kinda the same setup I'm looking to run except for 250/200s and I have an adrenaline pump if I can find a 1.15 housing somewhere.... Would love to see those kind of numbers nit to mention I will be running rh batmowheel as well... Damn that got me excited to get this going lol

big_stroker

Reaction score
That's kinda the same setup I'm looking to run except for 250/200s and I have an adrenaline pump if I can find a 1.15 housing somewhere.... Would love to see those kind of numbers nit to mention I will be running rh batmowheel as well... Damn that got me excited to get this going lol

I would like to find a 1.15 for my 38r as well and put on a SPR1 and see if i can get over 550 with my little hybrids.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I would like to find a 1.15 for my 38r as well and put on a SPR1 and see if i can get over 550 with my little hybrids.

I lucked up and after a ton of searching beans got me the one 1.15 housing they could get their hands on so now the only thing left is the injectors.... 550 with your setup would be nice I'm looking for about those same numbers but i plan on running 250/200s as long as I get my stage 1s sold ok thread derail over. But pm me if you happen to find a 1.15 housing yourself and throw on the SPR1 I would love to know what you get out of your setup

Latest posts

Members online