Why is my 2015 5" exhaust so raspy sounding?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh and DURING WORK HOURS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats pretty rare for that to happen , unless there is a phone system issue or you call when every line we have is occupied, which is rare as well. just email [email protected] , with year and serial and name and i'll handle it, i know you.

and yes we have it for all years of 6.7 .

Cpstanley

Reaction score
thats pretty rare for that to happen , unless there is a phone system issue or you call when every line we have is occupied, which is rare as well. just email [email protected] , with year and serial and name and i'll handle it, i know you.

and yes we have it for all years of 6.7 .

Thanks mike. I was told Like was on the other line both times and left a message with whomever answered the phone. Be in touch next week.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks mike. I was told Like was on the other line both times and left a message with whomever answered the phone. Be in touch next week.

oh ok, yeah , we actually just brought in another sales guy so we can free others up. sorry for the headache , but i'll make it up to ya !

Cpstanley

Reaction score
oh ok, yeah , we actually just brought in another sales guy so we can free others up. sorry for the headache , but i'll make it up to ya !

No problem... I think everyone already knows you guys have the best customer service around!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.