Wicked wheel 2/ diesel site wheel

cams-76

Reaction score
Are people finding these to be worth while? One better than the other? Tried to search but didn't find anything.

Yellow1000

Reaction score
When I put one on my Obs I saw zero gain. That was with no other mods aside from a 6637, swamps chip and 3 inch down pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superpsd

Reaction score
Save you money. If you are never going above stock injectors just get a 1.0 turbine housing. There is another drop in turbo option that is to release soon.

spooledplatinum

Reaction score
They work well with the stock turbo. Otherwise with an aftermarket turbo you could only expect a slight drop in EGTs from what ive seen

97White'nSilver

Reaction score
I did the 1.0 housing and the the wicked wheel 2 at the same time and I love the combo. I'm on stock injectors and I see 2-3 psi at 1300 rpm if I roll into it slowly. I noticed a huge improvement in in-town drive ability and it spools insanely fast. I can smoke my 35s on dry pavement in a hot tune. I max out between 23-25 psi up from 21-22 with the fully stock turbo but I think I have a slight up pipe leak that I'll be fixing when I swap trannys. I saw a pretty good improvement in mileage too I went from 13 to 15 and that's almost all spirited town driving.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.