Wicked Wheel2 and a combination of parts.

Highrider02

Reaction score
I just had the new Wicked Wheel 2 installed in my 38R. It has alil different whistle. I also had a Adrenaline hpop, FRX regulated return, Swamps High Volt IDM, International bellowed up pipes, Garrett high flow outlet and pedestal. Not really a big difference in noticeable power increase but I haven't driven it much. All need now is some hybrid injectors.

Montgomery P-Stroke

Reaction score
Stock sticks is why there isn't much difference....not enough fuel so the extra air isn't getting you the full benefit compared to "stage 2" injectors.

PSD POWER007

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking Montgomery. That bigger sticks will have to wait the wallet gets fat again.

You will notice quicker spool with the 38r and WW2 on the stock sticks. I noticed the biggest difference when towing. Had more mid range torque than the stock turbo. And I'm talking about when I still had stock injectors.

jason.lawn

Reaction score
undecided if one could be better then the other

i have a 2000 f250 all stock except down pipe and straight piped. drop in air filter. been looking at wicked wheels from xdp. also been looking at the riffraff billet compressor wheel. anyone have any benefits over the other besides prices?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.