Will they fit.

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
Will traction bars off an 04 sd fit my 2010. They are brand new. If the bolt hole dont line up I could just weld them on...right?

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
Yes!!!! I am finally going to get something for my truck..lol I lurke and look and ask questions but yall never see me add anything. Finally going to put something new on the truck for the first time in months.

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
Probly be the ginni pig on this because they are tough country. I wanted ouo or pmf but they are just out of a college budget.

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
Let me look that thred up. If they are around the same price I would probly rather have his than tough country.

dstryr

Reaction score
I'm on a college budget and got some OUO...LOL. I built a 71 camaro in high school on budget parts....Never doing that **** again. You always end up spending money twice.

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
Yea cant justify spending that much. Just looked it up I think that a cheaper bar will work for me because I dont drag race maybe once or twice a year and I dont slep pull. I just read somewhere that they will help your tans shift better. Its between the bars or a live wire. But I am happy with my truck back to stock for the time being.

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
I'm on a college budget and got some OUO...LOL. I built a 71 camaro in high school on budget parts....Never doing that **** again. You always end up spending money twice.

LOL I could get a set but I dont do the whole eat ramen thing. I am a steak and potatos kinda guy. Alot of my pay check goes into my stomach. I swear it get worse millage than a stock 6.4 I am eating constanly and allways hungry.

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
They have bump stops and it looks like they are the block style. If I dont manage to break something before friday they will be bought friday night. I need to realighn my rear axle anyway. dont know how I did it but I bent the u bolts and shifted it to the right.

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
Well if I end up getting them I will be sure to let you know how they do. I wonder if you could get them in a color besides black?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.