window and radio issue

dustinz85

Reaction score
So I have some weird power window issues... Truck is a 2001 lariat cc. Replaced the passenger side door today. Once I got the door lined back up, tried to put the window up... Nothing. No windows or the radio works.. Started checking fuses.. Everything seems good. I started the truck and the drivers window and the passenger window works but only with the truck running. The back windows and the radio do not work with engine running or off... Any ideas where to start looking?? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Kinda sounds like a GEM module issue, but if you were just in there, and this just started, then it's best to just retrace your steps.

dangerous1

Reaction score
On some GM trucks once you pull that power plug at the door and reconnect it you have to pull the battery connections to reset the computer.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

dustinz85

Reaction score
Kinda sounds like a GEM module issue, but if you were just in there, and this just started, then it's best to just retrace your steps.
That's what is confusing... Unplugged the window motor.. Put it in it in the new door and plugged it back in and these issues started..

dustinz85

Reaction score
Did a gem test on my ae and now everything works... Idk I guess the gem module needed reset.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.