Window vent shades

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I have avs and they are stick ons and they have NEVER falken off or come loose but they have inly been on the truck since oct of 2000. Maybe in time they'll exhibit these quality issues people have had with them. No noise, no issues. I can roll a window down at 70 and its only slightly noisier than all 4 windows up.

My 03 had in channel and they sucked. For the headaches people have had, id never do them again. My stick ons may not look as sleek as none but they've worked too well to try anything else. With the low pro being the exception.
yeah, the avs stick on shades are the only one's i have ever used. have them on all of the trucks i have ever had..

the only problem i have ever had is getting the stick-on ones off the window when i accidentally broke one while coyote hunting..

90652d302320ac1716f6fdcae4627b78.jpg

what is this auto up feature everyone talks about? i have only ever had auto down....

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

gnxtc2

Reaction score

6fourstroker

Reaction score
No problems out of my weather techs and they are more low profile than the AVS I had on another truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
Auto up is so mf annoying. I like the long hold auto down but trying to just crack a window is annoying.

bhudson

Reaction score
Never used the window vent shades. They look good on some trucks, I just don't like them that much. I love the auto up/down feature. Wish all 4 windows had it. Maybe someday they will

TyCorr

Reaction score
Im not sure people think any of them look good. I smoked like a freight train until 2008 so i put them on out of need. I dont smoke anymore but i do like to crack a window especially when its really hot or really cold and it gives you some fresh air without all the wind noise. Nice product.

Our new explorer doesnt have them though because they look bad.

Latest posts

Members online