Wipers and washer fluid not working

WYO7.3

Reaction score
The truck is a 2011 f250 lariat ccsb. As stated the wipers and the washer fluid are both not working. I can't seem to find the issue I checked all the fuses and they're good also replaced the wiper motor still nothing. The high beams and blinkers still work so I was ruling out the switch. Is there a relay or something I may be missing that are affecting both? Any help is much appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buck1

Reaction score
Possible bad turn stalk? Mine is real finicky where I depress the button for the washer function. I have a new turn stalk laying there for it, just haven't got to swapping it out yet.

sagebel

Reaction score
My early '11 was finicky as well. It would only work if I pressed along the edge of the button at the end of the stalk between 9 and 11 o'clock.

Of course it started doing this after I deleted. Totally un-related but I wasn't going to put it all back together just to have the dealer look at something that wasn't working completely as designed.

WYO7.3

Reaction score
I replaced the turn stalk still not the issue. I took it to the stealership they're chasing wires hopefully they will know by tomorrow.

WYO7.3

Reaction score
Just for some closure, they found a broken wire going to the wiper relay. Thanks for the input!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.