• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB 08-10 Painted bumpers

nickg3130

Reaction score
Going out on a limb before I purchase a set from ford. Looking for oem bumpers both front and rear that are painted/paintable. They can have light scratches and such just no dents. Also, rear bumper needs to have holes for the sensors. Let me know if you guys have anything. Located in central nj and will travel some to avoid shipping.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
I looked forever as well ans just ordered off ebay as well. Primered front. That hasn't gotten here yet and a "new" rear. Pretty decent prices as well, the front bumper was ptimered reman but it shipped grey hound so not sure how that is suppose yo work?

Matt

Reaction score
I looked forever as well ans just ordered off ebay as well. Primered front. That hasn't gotten here yet and a "new" rear. Pretty decent prices as well, the front bumper was ptimered reman but it shipped grey hound so not sure how that is suppose yo work?

Be sure to let us know how the front bumper works out. I'm looking for one also.

CJH8907

Reaction score

Thats the same place i used it ships on bus to your nearest bus terminal and then you pick it up. at least thats how mine worked it took about a week

Matt

Reaction score
Type in Ford Super Duty front bumper oem 08, and it will bring up a few.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
this is the one we bought

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140873586055?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

the only thing that I don't like is the whole greyhound thing, tracking number doesn't work that I got and you have to go to a greyhound station and pick it up, we did have 2 holidays so I understand the time frame could be off.

but we shall see shortly ill keep you guys posted when it gets here.

on a side not the guy just called me and said it should be @ greyhound, don't have time to mess with it today but will send someone over tomorrow, very decent guy, just doesn't have the best English lol

Last edited:

nickg3130

Reaction score

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140873586055?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

the only thing that I don't like is the whole greyhound thing, tracking number doesn't work that I got and you have to go to a greyhound station and pick it up, we did have 2 holidays so I understand the time frame could be off.

Cool man definitely do. I was looking through his items for sale and it also says he has rear bumpers both with and without sensors for 299.

nickg3130

Reaction score

on a side not the guy just called me and said it should be @ greyhound, don't have time to mess with it today but will send someone over tomorrow, very decent guy, just doesn't have the best English lol

How did the whole picking up the bumpers from greyhound go? I just ordered both bumpers from him today.

Latest posts

Members online