• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB 1999 to 2003 F-550 Roller or with bad engine OR tranny

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
I am looking for a Diesel 1999 to 2003 F-550, CCLB, 4x4. I would prefer one meant to have a auto.

I would not mind if the engine is Blown or Bad tranny. In fact I would prefer if it needed a engine. Or if it needed engine AND tranny..

The Pickup does not need to have a bed on it. BUT do not want one that requires a flat bed. I would like it to fit a 8ft box.

I would like it to be a Lariat OR XLT I do not want a XL.

I also would not mind if the front fenders are smashed and need replace as long as the Cab is in good shape and is strait and if there is a bed would like that to be strait to. But not a bid deal.

If you have something that you think might match this please PM me or Post up here. Would be better to PM that way i get it. i might forget i put this here and not check it.

You can also text me pictures BUT you will need to PM me for my Phone number.

Thanks for your time!

David

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Bump for a week gone by.

Even just a roller would be good.

Shoot even if you have a pickup like stated with a good engine and tranny let me know.
But still would prefer no engine. Why?? I have one that when it is all done would be perfect for a tow rig. ;)

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
You will be hard pressed to find what you are looking for.

In those years they didn't make to many xlt/lariat F-550's. Also, they will not fit a 8 foot box without some frame work or a kit to fill the gap between the bed and the cab.

You would have better luck buying the 550 then upgrading the interior to whatever trim level you desire.

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
Wanna race??? Lol I've been looking for pretty much the same thing for 2 months... have a wtb thread too.... good luck!!!

sent while doing burnouts somewhere in the country

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
You will be hard pressed to find what you are looking for.

In those years they didn't make to many xlt/lariat F-550's. Also, they will not fit a 8 foot box without some frame work or a kit to fill the gap between the bed and the cab.

You would have better luck buying the 550 then upgrading the interior to whatever trim level you desire.

Yea that is the exact thing I am afraid of. If need be I could always make a bed to work. :D The only lariat ones i have found so far are the ones like this... >>> http://missoula.craigslist.org/rvs/4047932194.html

BUT they want WAY more then I would pay..

Upgrading the interior would be a option. Not sure I would like to do it though. But would definitely be a option!

Wanna race??? Lol I've been looking for pretty much the same thing for 2 months... have a wtb thread too.... good luck!!!

sent while doing burnouts somewhere in the country

Might as well try!!! These things are hard to find! Would be perfect for a 35 foot cattle trailer.

I have an e99 550 6spd 2wd needs an engine

Thanks for the offer. It would need to be a 4x4 CC. Would prefer a auto though to. I know could swap it out though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.