• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB 6.4 DPF and EGR coolers

Doodie

Reaction score
So you would rather spend the time and bolt all that **** back on just to try and get it covered? Do you not think they won't pull your PCM data log? This system on our trucks records, and stores operating conditions. Look on page 7 of your owners manual. No tuner is 100% UN-detcable, Ford learned this from the 6.0 and all of the claims paid that they didn't have to pay. Just put on your big boy pants and pay to play.

Reaction score
So you would rather spend the time and bolt all that **** back on just to try and get it covered? Do you not think they won't pull your PCM data log? This system on our trucks records, and stores operating conditions. Look on page 7 of your owners manual. No tuner is 100% UN-detcable, Ford learned this from the 6.0 and all of the claims paid that they didn't have to pay. Just put on your big boy pants and pay to play.

Coming from the guy with the running truck. I would rather put the stuff back on and potentially save a few grand. I think any responsible "big boy" would rather save money than just throw it away.

Bongiardina

Reaction score
I would go to a dealer without your truck or even have a friend do it for you to feel out the dealer and tell them the situation I did that and they told me no problem and warranteed my truck as it sits all they asked for was my EGR coolers so they could put them in the pile of parts they didnt even want my DPF.

But I have the coolers and DPF from my truck available if needed but I'm located in northern NJ.

Reaction score
I would go to a dealer without your truck or even have a friend do it for you to feel out the dealer and tell them the situation I did that and they told me no problem and warranteed my truck as it sits all they asked for was my EGR coolers so they could put them in the pile of parts they didnt even want my DPF.

But I have the coolers and DPF from my truck available if needed but I'm located in northern NJ.

I planned on going in before hand to see what kinda vibe I get. Where in north jersey? I make a lot of trips up there.

Bet22857

Reaction score
I've got a complete set of EGR coolers and hoses and
Bolts. I'll sell it all (shipping too) for $500

sootie

Reaction score
did you get the egr stuff you needed? i have two sets sitting here in Canada. You pay shipping and make offer on the parts. wouldnt mind helping you out.

Latest posts

Members online