• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

wtb 6ft alum flat bed for my super duty

02strokin

Reaction score
Like I said lookin for a 6ft alum flatbed or even a place to buy them like to get it from a place I drive to not buy off internet.. thanks for all help

psduser1

Reaction score
Six foot might be a little tough.... Most shops tend to build longer not shorter beds. Your best bet is probably to find a local fabricator, but the price will hurt! Aluminum runs about 3x the cost of steel, and requires a different welder setup. May try some bigger name fabricaters.... Knapheid or Rawson, get an idea on price!

truckpullin_75

Reaction score
We're in southern Illinois (BM Truck Equipment) so a little ways away from you but we just installed two 7 ft Hillsboro flatbeds on a couple of brand new F250s for Knapheide. You will want to look for a 7 ft bed, assuming you are replacing a 6.5 ft factory bed on a 56ca truck. We are a Knapheide dealer and they outsourced the bed install as they do not offer any aluminum beds to my knowledge. The Hillsboro beds are built in Hillsboro, KS but there may be a dealer closer to you. Alum-line and Kann are some other brands that we install that you may want to look into. All three brands are of comparable quality but as stated before, they aren't cheap and the short beds will be harder to find.

Latest posts

Members online