• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB: 7.3L Long block near Houston

PSDEng

Reaction score
I'm looking for a 7.3L long block, preferably near Houston so I don't have to pay for shipping. Let me know what you guys have, thanks.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Does it matter what rods? How soon do you want it
I have a obs block I'm dying to put in my 02 and my stock motor will be for sale once pulled

PSDEng

Reaction score
Don't much care about the rods sir. Let me know if you need any help swapping your motor btw, I'd be glad to help.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Don't much care about the rods sir. Let me know if you need any help swapping your motor btw, I'd be glad to help.
Where are located now, you're pretty new to the Houston area if I recall correctly?
I'll need some help for sure, I just don't know when or where as we are trying to buy a new house

PSDEng

Reaction score
I'm up in the woodlands, in the college park area. If you need a place I have a garage, it's by no means a shop, but if you have everything ready we could do it in a day probably.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
I'm up in the woodlands, in the college park area. If you need a place I have a garage, it's by no means a shop, but if you have everything ready we could do it in a day probably.
I might take you up on that one day, but it's at GRacing's shop in silsbee and I need to go get it and inventory what I have and what I need. I honestly forgot what all I have bought for it so far.

PSDEng

Reaction score
Last bump for this one. Wanted to avoid shipping my motor down from PA. Don't really care what condition its in.

Buck1

Reaction score
I have some laying around, coming down to DFW for work, 1st week of December. Shoot me a PM and will see if we can work something out.

Latest posts

Members online