• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB: C&C Dana 80 and rebuildable 6.4

Halvy85

Reaction score
Where do you guys find all these 80's at? Ive been looking all over locally for months and have come up with nothing. Searching around on the internet hasnt been much better. Found a few 80's but there wasnt much info on them. Im to the point where I might just find a 80 out of anything and have a machine shop swap axle tubes out of my 10.5 into the 80 center section.

Also looking for a good rebuildable 6.4. Short block or bare block dont matter as long as the price is right and cylinder walls are good. Preferably something that has never been studded or guaranteed not to be cracked.

ncollins64

Reaction score
I've seen a few 80s for sale on here. One guy had a whole truck on here he was selling for cheap with a Dana 80. I'll see if I can find the link. He may or may not still have it. And I don't think the 10.5 tubes would fit in an 80 housing since the tubes are differant diameters. Maybe somebody will confirm

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've got a Dana 80 out of an 04 450. PM me if interested. Located in Omaha NE. I can ship it Spee Dee no problem and it would be cheap.

Latest posts

Members online