• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB KR bucket seats and console

Cknox121

Reaction score
Like stated, looking for 2 King Ranch edition seats on good shape, and a King Ranch edition center console.

Looking to convert rear bench into bucks and console.

Located in Augusta GA

Text/Call 706 496 6330

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
The rear captains chairs are different seats than the front ones. They sit on a big bracket and bolt in as a one piece unit

Zmann

Reaction score
that is true and
there is also multiple year variations

you need to specify

Crack85

Reaction score
eBay would be ur best bet and about 2500-3000 before shipping all day long is what I've seen them go for.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
your best bet would be to do what I did. Find someone who has captains chairs and wants to trade for a bench. It's not an easy thing to do but they are out there!

Zmann

Reaction score
what u can do is post a want to trade add
while the dual captains are cool they aren't for everyone and some folks need 3 rear seats or the fold up bench for storage

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
what u can do is post a want to trade add
while the dual captains are cool they aren't for everyone and some folks need 3 rear seats or the fold up bench for storage

exactly. Worked out well in my case when I wanted the captains chairs. In all reality though, the captains chairs look nice and are super cool but they are extremely impractical if you EVER need to put anything in the back seat that isn't a person

Cknox121

Reaction score
exactly. Worked out well in my case when I wanted the captains chairs. In all reality though, the captains chairs look nice and are super cool but they are extremely impractical if you EVER need to put anything in the back seat that isn't a person

That's what they make the bed for lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

smokinstroker

Reaction score

Ain't this this the truth. Smh...

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Hahaha til you have to transport a 55" tv lmao! Ask me how I know lol

LOL exactly!!! I'm half tempted to just run my cap all the time and get a bed rug... The factory bench seat with the fold down cargo tray thing is a nice piece and it sucks not having it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
your best bet would be to do what I did. Find someone who has captains chairs and wants to trade for a bench. It's not an easy thing to do but they are out there!

I did that. Granted my trucks a lariat so its not nice leather but the seat and all that is what they're after anyway. I had four chairs and two consoles. Was awesome until kids 2&3 arrived.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I've had a nice set of 6.4 KR front/rear buckets/consoles/door panels for a while... Bought them to put in my 08 (tan interior) but not sure how much I want to actually deal with the rear buckets :eek:

Latest posts

Members online